Seattle Fishing Charters ★ All Star Fishing Charters
Fishing Puget Sound’s Migratory Cycles since 1968
“Don’t Miss Out on Our Competitive Prices! Book Your Fishing Charter Now and Save Big!”
ALL STAR FISHING CHARTERS
You get the highest level of service before, during and after the fishing trip.
You get the fishing Captains who fish daily giving them the best local knowledge, where the fish are, and what they are biting on.
Above all else you want your friends, clients, business associates or whom ever you are sharing this experience with to have a great time.
You get all this and more
- Clean and Safe vessel
- All Safety gear
- CG Licensed Captain
- All rods and reels
- All bait and tackle
- Friendly expert instruction
- Free Fish cleaning, filleting and Bagging of fish
Fishing for Salmon, Lingcod, Flounder
We offer two types of charters to best fit your needs and schedule:
- Standard AM Shared boat charters are available for one to four anglers and we will mix and match you with other good people like yourself. On average, we book 4 to 5 people on shared charters the boat max is 6 fishers. Shared trips are only available in the AM and last up to 6 hours.
- Private fishing charters are preferred by lots of people who want to have special attention with their family or friends. we are able to be more flexible with special requests such as departure time and fishing options with a private charter
Standard 6 hour Am Fishing Trips. These morning trips can be private or we will match you up with others on a shared boat
- Prices Effective June 1, 2023
prices include Sales tax.
- Shared boat rate $295 per person
Private Fishing Charter rates 6 hour morning trips
- 4 person or less private charter $1300
- 5 person Private Charter $1450
- 6 person private Charter $1600
Four Hour mid-day private fishing charters by the boat only
- 4 person or less charter $1100
- 5 person Private Charter $1200
- 6 person Private Charter $1300
Shared boat charters are available for one to four anglers and we will mix and match you with other good people like yourself. We book on average 4 to 5 people on shared charters, the boats can take up to 6 passenger
Private fishing charters are preferred by lots of people who want to have special attention with their family or friends. We are able to be more flexible with special requests such as departure time and fishing options with a private charter.
4 Hour private trips
Limited time-Tight budget
Try one of these special 4 hour trips.
Flexible start times October thru March
4 hour trips are available by the boat only.
A fishing license is required to fish. They cost an additional $10 each from the State, We have them onboard for you to purchase.
Cancellations although rare are sometimes inevitable.Rescheduling is the best policy and we will work with you to the best of our ability to do so.
If you must cancel you are required to give us at least 15 days notice for a full deposit refund minus a $10 per person booking fee which is not refundable.
If you notify us between 4-14 days before the trip you will be charged a $50 per person cancellation fee + the $10 booking fee.
If we are able to rebook with other people we may waive the cancelation fee.
If you give us less than 3 days notice and or do not show up you will be charged in full for the charter.
This is charged to credit card on file at time of reservation.
15 or more days = $10 per person booking fee
4-14 days = $50 cancelation fee + $10 booking fee
3 days or less = Charged in full